Attention all. You can now become a Crystal Maze contestant as applications to take part in the TV game show are now being taken.
Last week, we reported that The Crystal Maze had gained a new Crystal Master as Richard Ayoade was confirmed to be the new host for Channel 4’s 2017 reboot of the classic game show which ran from 1990-1995.
- You must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- You will require a team of 5 members with a 6th standby member.
- You currently live in the UK, Isle of Man or the Channel Island and are a legal permanent resident.
- If chosen you are willing to take time away from both family and work to attend the studio at their request on the specified dates.
- You are currently not and never have been an employee of the Producer and the Channel 4 group.
- You are not live-in partner or the immediate relative of an employee of the broadcaster or any other groups associated with Channel 4
- You are not connected in anyway that appearing on the show will create the appearance of impropriety.
- You agree to disclose all criminal convictions or civil proceedings in past, present, and future and notify all court procedures that are up-coming.
The full details of the eligibility requirements and its full wording can be found on the application page at Short Audition’s Website. If you manage to pass all that criteria then you can apply to become a Crystal Maze contestant and look forward to taking on the Aztec, Medieval, Industrial and Future Zones of the maze, but, get your application in quick as the closing date is the 1st March 2017.
What do you think of the news? Will you be applying to take on the maze? Leave a comment below to let us know your thoughts and don’t forget, to stay up to date with all the news, opinions and countdowns you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.